You have questions, I have answers! Here is are the items I use on my skin and my everyday makeup routine.
These are a mix of drug store favorites, fancy must haves, and some I’ve had so long they’ve been discontinued.
- Aquaphor lip conditioner
- Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser – make up remover
- Neutrogena Facial Cleanser – face wash
- Moms Stuff Face Balm – moisturizer
- Tinted BB Cream – as foundation
- Smashbox Contour Stick Trio– for concealer and contour
- This product is hard to find. NYX Wonderstick is a good dup.
- MAC Mineralize Face Powder – for when I’m feeling fancy
- L’oreal Bronzer Powder – I use as this as daily eye shadow and love it.
- Urban Decay – also my favorite eye shadow palette.
- Anastasia Brow Dip in Ebony – one of my MUST HAVES
- Maybelline eyeliner – every day look
- Maybelline mascara – nothing fancy
- Sephora blush – hot pink for met olive tone skin