Crochet Ninja Turtles Hat

This has been another one of my favorite projects, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hat.  Who doesn’t love  a Ninja Turtle?! Well, maybe its a generational thing but the 80′s animated series will always be classic.  I’ve made them up in all 4 character colors including red, blue, purple, and orange.  Here is a photo of a newborn sized beanie in red, for the little Raphael’s out there.
tmnt crochet hat

********************* UPDATE*******************

I have created a tutorial post for this hat here!

If you feel like taking on the challenge go ahead and try out the pattern.  Feel free to share your finished work.

Remember to give credit to me if using the pattern, and do not claim the pattern as your own.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Crochet and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Crochet Ninja Turtles Hat

1. This is super cute! My children were so into Ninja Turtles! Thanks for sharing…

2. This brings back memories, my eldest who is now 28 used to be mad about Ninja Turtles. They may even still be residing in the loft somewhere, I remember my Mum making the kids Ninja Turtle dress up outfits complete with a strap on shell.

3. carriemidmo says:

Reblogged this on yarntalesathillcreek and commented:
    Sooooooo coool!!!!! I must make one of these!

4. OMG my Turtle-loving brother may be 29 but I’m going to make him one of these (Raphael!) and he’ll wear it, even if I have to get the kids to pin him down!

5. Vicky says:

where’s the pattern??

6. Denise Carnahan says:

would love the pattern for my grandson who just loves ninga turtles!

7. Colleen says:

i hope you post a pattern. this would be a great Christmas gift for my friend’s little boy

8. carol says:

This is just what I’m looking for. I need to make one for my nephew for halloween. How can I get the pattern? And what size is this for?

9. Susan says:

I am anxiously awaiting your pattern and tutorial on this one. I plan to make two of them for a couple of little boys who love ninja turtles. Any idea when it might be ready?

10. Krystal says:

I love the look of your TMNT beanie!! I’ve been looking for a pattern so I can make a few for Xmas gifts. I hope to see the pattern soon. Great design!!

11. Jennifer says:

Oops! Should have also asked if the pattern is available in different sizes. I want to make one for my teenage son.

12. Jolene says:

Pattern please!!!

13. aubrey smith says:

Hey I was showing this to my husband and he said it would be cuter if it was longer and went over the eyes and the eyes where open so the kids could see out it is it possible to make that way

14. Susan says:

Need this pattern for Christmas. Can you tell us when it will be ready?